- GCG Principles
- Code of Business Ethics
- Governance’s Policy
- General Meeting of Shareholders
- Audit Commitee
- Nomination, Remuneration, & Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Committee
- Corporate Secretary
- Internal Control System
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- External Audit
- Access to Company’s Information and Data
- Whistleblowing Reporting System
- Important Matter
- ASEAN CG Scorecard
The application of risk management in IPCM is part of the implementation of Good Corporate Governance (GCG). The main focus of the application of risk management is the main players of business processes and organizations at every level. The application of risk management must create added value, be integrated with business processes, part of the decision making process, transparent, systematic, structured, dynamic, and responsive to change.
JAI Tbk ensures that all potential risks within the framework of achieving the Company’s Vision and Mission have been identified, analyzed, evaluated, and mitigated with their probabilities and impacts so that they will not hamper the achievement of the Company’s strategic objectives.
In implementing the risk management system, the Company refers to ISO 31000: 2018, which relies on three essential elements in the risk management implementation.
- Policies or commitments held by the Company’s BOD
The policy must be disseminated so that all levels of the Company’s personnel understood it.
- Planning a risk management system expands to the budget, organizational structure, performance to human Thus, the Company’s risk management system shall run appropriately following the conditions and the Company’s regulations and actual company.
- Implementation of the risk management system that adapts the cycle of plan, do, check, action.
“Thus, the system can be implemented, and the Company obtains the benefits, the risk management system implementation using the PDCA Cycle includes the implemen- tation, monitoring, then evaluations through management review and improvement,” said the risk management consultant.
On October 17, 2018, the Company’s BOD and BOC have signed the Commitment and Road Map for Risk Management Implementation 2018-2023. The Company has implemented Risk Management in preparing the Management Work Plan in 2020. The risk management is based on accuracy in:
- Work Program (Management Work Plan)
By identifying risk in the department, appropriate and efficient mitigation programs will emerge in each RKM Department’s risk so that the specified RKM can be achieved and will be in line with the achievement of the Company’s Vision.
- Investment Accuracy
By managing investment risk, all budget allocations will be absorbed, and no additional costs will appear in the planned investment.
- Cost Accuracy
After knowing the Work Program and Investment Plan in the coming year, the Company can set a budget so that the efficient use of costs in achieving the Company’s vision.
Risk Management Structure
The Company’s risk management structure is based on the Board of Directors’ Decree No. HK-56/8/11/1/MS-19 concerning Decree on Guidelines and Risk Management Framework of PT Jasa Armada Indonesia Tbk dated November 8, 2019.
Risk Management Implementation Activities in 2020:
- Launching the IT Risk Management System (manrisk IPCM) in all departments as the owners of the risks;
- Monitoring and evaluating risks by each department on a periodic basis every 3 (three) months, so that risks can be properly mitigated;
- Training for Board of Directors and Employees to improve Risk Management certification;
- Activation of Business Continuity Management (BCM) for business continuity management in the state of the Covid-19 pandemic within PT Jasa Armada Indonesia
Company’s Risks and Risk Mitigation Efforts
On March 2, 2020, the President of the Republic of Indonesia announced that there was the first patient who was exposed to COVID-19, a new type of virus originating from Wuhan, China, which eventually developed into a worldwide pandemic.
PT Jasa Armada Indonesia Tbk ensures that port operations can continue to operate to maintain logistical distribution and smooth flow of goods, mitigate and prevent Covid-19 by activating the Company’s Business Continuity Management Team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY IN THE GUIDELINE OF BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT OF CORONA VIRUS
- Actively monitor information from sources of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia on the development of the virus outbreak and work with management to disseminate messages to employees with clear instructions when action needs to be activated.
- Educate employees on accurate and current information about the virus. Give them a brief explanation so that the employees are aware of the infection control measures and preventive procedures that have been established in the workplace.
- Compile the latest contact information for all employees, namely the residence’s address, the telephone number of the employee, and the family who is not in the same house as the Ensure that all employees have a contact number for the Head of Business Continuity Management (BCM) / the department’s personnel who participate in the Company’s BCM.
- Employees should contact the Business Continuity Manager if they feel ill with any sign of suspected upper respiratory tract infection (ARI) for contact tracing purposes.
- Make sure that the Company has appointed at least one designated Point of Contact (POC) (possibly a Business Continuity Manager), who will be responsible for liaising with external parties such as hospitals, local governments, and the central government and the ministries related to handling the Corona Virus during the activation process.
- Identify and cooperate with hospitals/clinics that can be carried by employees who suffer from fever, cough, and respiratory system disorders.
Use of Information Technology Facilities to Support Working from Home
- Oracle systems, AMOS, and other corporate IT systems can be accessed from home so that administrative employees associated with the system can access from home with data costs borne by the employees.
- Use of the correspondence system with IPC Virtual Office, Use of Corporate Email (Microsoft 365).
- Use of teleconferencing applications such as Microsoft Team, Zoom, Whatshap video for internal departments discussions and conducting
Risk 1 : Employee Health & Safety
Risk 2 : Cessation of Company Operations due to Supply Chain
Risk 3 : Business Development Plan & Unreachable Income
Risk 4 : Availability of changes in policies and regulations to tackle the COVID-19 Pandemic
Risk 5 : Readiness of facilities and human resources in implementing Work For Home
Corporate Risk Management Efforts
Policies to manage corporate risk exist in all work units or referred to as Risk Owners who have and are responsible for risk management as well as parties and individuals who work for and/or on behalf of the Company both directly and indirectly that affect the achievement of Company’s objectives and goals.
Risk Awareness Program Improvement
- Establishing a work environment that includes culture, com- munication, risk-based performance measurement, and others, to support Risk Management as a whole. Creating a culture of risk awareness throughout the Company’s environment by emphasizing that the Company’s risk is the responsibility of all Company’s employees.
- Carrying out Risk Management Training and socialization at all aspects of managerial lines.
Determination of Risk Management strategies must take into account the complexity of the conditions, organization, and risks that arise as a result of changes in External and Internal factors.