The General Meeting of Shareholders was attended by shareholders representing 4,656,765,318 shares or 88.25%
of all shares with valid voting rights that have been issued by the Company, in accordance with the Budget
Company basis and applicable laws and regulations.
1. Approved the Company’s Annual Report including the Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners which has been carried out by the Board of Commissioners for the 2020 Financial Year, and ratified the Company’s Financial Statement for the 2020 Financial Year which has been
audited by the Public Accounting Firm PURWANTONO, SUNGKORO & SURJA as stated in its report Number: 00274/2.1032/AU.1/06/0697-1/1/III/2021 dated March 23, 2021 with the opinion “the attached financial statements present fairly in all material matters, the financial position of PT Jasa Armada Indonesia Tbk as of December 31
2020, as well as its financial performance and cash flows for the year then ended, in accordance with Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards.
2. Provide full discharge and discharge of responsibility (volledig acquit et de charge) to all members of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners for the management and supervisory actions that have been carried out during the 2020 financial year, as long as the action is not a criminal act and the action is reflected in the Annual Report and the Company’s Financial Statements for the financial year 2020.
Approved the determination of the use of the Company’s profit for the financial year 2020 which totaled Rp80,234,174,519,- (eighty billion two hundred thirty-four million one hundred seventy-four thousand five hundred and nineteen Rupiah) used as follows:
a. The reserve as referred to in Article 70 of the Company Law is Rp. 16,015,867,798,- (sixteen billion fifteen million eight hundred sixty seven thousand seven hundred and ninety eight Rupiah) or approximately 19.961%.
b. Final dividend of Rp64,218,306,721 (sixty four billion two hundred eighteen million three hundred six thousand seven hundred twenty-one Rupiah) or approximately 80.039% distributed to shareholders consisting of:
1) Interim dividend of Rp. 10,553,542,600,- (ten billion five hundred fifty three million five hundred forty two thousand and six hundred Rupiah) which was distributed to shareholders on December 2, 2020.
2) The remaining cash dividend to be distributed is Rp53,664,764,121 (fifty-three billion six hundred sixty-four million seven hundred sixty-four thousand one hundred and twenty-one Rupiah) or Rp10.17 per share. Granted power of attorney to the Board of Directors of the Company with substitution rights to determine the schedule and procedure for the distribution of dividends for the fiscal year 2020 and to announce it on the Company’s website, Exchange website, and PT KSEI’s website in accordance with applicable regulations.
Approved the establishment of a Public Accounting Firm (KAP) to audit the Company’s Financial Statements for the 2021 Fiscal Year to be determined separately through the granting of authority to the Board of Commissioners; where prior to the determination of the KAP, the Board of Commissioners will first coordinate with the major shareholders.
- Approved to grant authority and power of attorney to the Company’s major shareholders to determine the honorarium and allowances for members of the Board of Commissioners for the 2021 financial year.
- Approved to grant authority and power to the Board of Commissioners to determine salaries and allowances for members of the Board of Directors for the 2021 financial year after consultation with the major Shareholders.
- Approved to grant authority and power to the Board of Commissioners to determine the amount and distribution of bonuses for members of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners for the 2020 financial year after consultation with the main shareholders.
Approved the Changes in the Position Nomenclature of Members of the Company’s Board of Directors, namely:
1. Approved the change in the nomenclature from Director of Commercial and Operations of the Company to Director of Commercial and Business Development of the Company.
2. Approved the change in the nomenclature from the Company’s Director of Fleet and Engineering to become the Company’s Director of Fleet and Operations.
3. Thus as of the closing of the Meeting, the composition of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors of the Company will be as follows:
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS:
President Commissioner : ZUHRI IRYANSYAH
Commissioner : EKO PUTRO ADIJAYANTO
Independent Commissioner : SAYED JUNAIDI RIZALDI
Independent Commissioner : BAY MOKHAMAD HASANI
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President Director : AMRI YUSUF
Commercial Director and : SHANTI PURUHITA
Director of Fleet and Operations : MUHAMMAD IQBAL
Director of Finance and : RIZKI PERSONAL HASAN
Human Resources / Independent Director
4. Approved to grant power and authority to the Board of Directors of the Company by
the right of substitution to declare in a separate notary deed and do everything
necessary actions in relation to changes in the nomenclature of member positions
The Board of Directors of the Company is in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations
The Sixth Meeting Agenda, no decision was made, because it was only Report.