Eko Putro Adijayantoadmin
Indonesian Citizen, 54 years old
Domiciled in Jakarta. Born in Bandung, October 2, 1966. He obtained a bachelor's degree in Economics from Universitas Indonesia in Depok. He recently serves as a Special Advisor to the Minister of Research and Technology / Head of BRIN. Aside from that, he also holds a title as a Managing Partner of PINA Centre of Creative Financing and Senior Advisor at Manulife Indonesia.
Previously served as :
- Special Advisor:
- Special Advisor to the Minister of PPN/Ka BAPPENAS (2016 – 2019)
- Special Advisor to the Minister of Finance (2014–2016)
- Special Advisor to the Minister of SOE/BUMN (2009 – 2011)
- Commissioner of PT JPPI/Indonesia Port Corporations Port Equipment (2020)
- President Commissioner of PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (2016 – 2017)
- Commissioner of Indonesia Infrastructure Finance (2014 – 2015)
- Commissioner of Bank BNI (2010 – 2012)
- 2019 – 2020 CEO PINA Center of Private Investment Kementerian PPN/Bappenas.
- 2006 – 2008 Advisor at Bank Permata
- 2002 – 2006 Corporate Strategic of Bank Mandiri and Bank Permata