- GCG Principles
- Code of Business Ethics
- Governance’s Policy
- General Meeting of Shareholders
- Audit Commitee
- Nomination, Remuneration, & Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Committee
- Corporate Secretary
- Internal Control System
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- External Audit
- Access to Company’s Information and Data
- Whistleblowing Reporting System
- Important Matter
- ASEAN CG Scorecard
Internal Audit is a function within the Company’s organizational structure with the main task of carrying out internal audit monitoring and consultancy in the form of consultancy, ins- pection, surveillance, investigation, andevaluationofallactivities. Financial and non-financial processes and performance (quality & operational management) as a mandate granted by the President Director. These activities are carried out to ensure that all policies, decisions, procedures, and management controls have been effectively and efficiently implemented following the rules of management that are common and generally accepted, standardized and ethical.
Internal Audit Organizational Structure
Head of Internal Audit reports directly to the President Director, appointed and dismissed by the President Director with the approval of the Board of Commissioners. The Company’s Internal Audit Structure is currently carried out by the Internal Audit Unit, established based on the Board of Directors’ Decree No. HK.56/28/10/2/MS-19 dated 28 October 2019. The Company’s Internal Audit Structure is as follows:
Appointment and Profile of Head of Internal Audit Unit
As set out in the Decree of the Dismissal and Appointment of Officers No. KP.428/1/2/MS-2017 dated 31 January2017, signed by the Company’s Director and approved by the Company’s Board of Commissioners, the Company has appointed Mr. Edi Winoto as Head of the Company’s Internal Audit Unit. The following is the profile of Head of Internal Audit Unit.
Internal Audit Charter
Internal Audit has an audit charter. The President Director of the Company determined the Audit Charter on April 7, 2020. The content of the Internal Audit Charter is in accordance with POJK No. 56/2015 on the Establishment and Guidelines for the Compilation of Internal Audit Charter. The items contained in the Internal Audit Charter are:
- Chapter I Introduction
- Chapter II Definition, Vision and Mission
- Chapter III Objectives of Internal Audit
- Chapter IV Structure and Position
- Chapter V Authority and Confidentiality
- Chapter VI Roles and Responsibilities
- Chapter VII Internal Auditor Code of Conduct
Internal Audit’s Duties and Responsibilities
Internal Audit activities are part of corporate governance processes that provide assurance of internal control systems, effectiveness, and efficiency of operations, compliance with applicable rules and regulations, as well as the accuracy and reliability of reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Unit:
- In carrying out its duties and functions, the Internal Audit Unit will play an active role in:
- Developing and maintaining a culture of accountability and
- Facilitating the integration of the Internal Control and Risk Management systems into the Company’s day -to- day management
- Promoting an efficient culture and work effectiveness, self-assessment, and compliance with applicable internal and external laws and regulations to realize good corporate
- The scope of the internal audit includes but not limited to:
- The effectiveness of governance, risk management, and internal
- Evaluation of the Company’s unit performance in achieving the goals and objectives that have been
- Internal Audit Activities cover the following areas:
a. Audit activities with an orientation to:
- Ensuring that the management control system is adequate, works efficiently and economically, and functions effectively in achieving the stated objectives and goals.
- Recording, controlling, and managing company assets and resources.
- Evaluating compliance with applicable laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Carrying out special assignments relevant to Internal Audit’s work scope, such as investigating and disclosing irregularities, fraud, and waste.
b. Consultancy and Assistance Activities
The Internal Audit Unit can provide consultancy and assistance to company management regarding implementing good corporate governance and achieving company goals and objectives.
c. Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Unit
The Internal Audit Unit is responsible for monitoring and providing follow-up assistance to the auditee’s audit results to completion.